Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancelling a monthly subscription

Hello!

My name is Allison Shade and I would like to cancel my subscription for 50GB Storage each month. I do not have an iPhone or any other Apple products other than my MacBook Air. For some reason, I cannot find my subscription anywhere. It is not in my iTunes store anywhere. Can someone please assist me with cancelling this?

Thanks in advance! I appreciate it.

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 8:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 8:37 AM

Cancel by downgrading to the 5GB free level. You can do that from your MacBook Air. See the instructions below from Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

On your Mac

1. Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don’t need to click Apple ID.  
  2. Click iCloud.
  3. Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
  4. Click Change Storage Plan in the upper-right corner.
  5. Click Downgrade Options.
  6. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Manage.
  7. Choose a different plan.
  8. Click Done.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 8:37 AM in response to ars6498

Cancel by downgrading to the 5GB free level. You can do that from your MacBook Air. See the instructions below from Downgrade your iCloud storage - Apple Support

On your Mac

1. Choose Apple menu  > System Preferences, then click Apple ID. If you’re using macOS Mojave or earlier, you don’t need to click Apple ID.  
  2. Click iCloud.
  3. Click Manage in the lower-right corner.
  4. Click Change Storage Plan in the upper-right corner.
  5. Click Downgrade Options.
  6. Enter your Apple ID password, then click Manage.
  7. Choose a different plan.
  8. Click Done.

Cancelling a monthly subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.