Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I get the latest Apple shows via my Apple Tv box

how can I get the latest Apple shows like The Morning Show

via my Apple Tv box

Apple TV

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 9:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 10:06 AM

We don't know which Apple TV you own, Apple TV + works on:

• Apple TV 3
  • Apple TV HD
  • Apple TV 4K

If you are unsure which model you own, please click Identify your Apple TV model

If you own an Apple TV that should be able to get Apple TV+ the first thing to do is to update it's firmware to ensure it has latest version of TV OS for that model.

Once you have done all of that, then you can subscribe to Apple TV + and any other streaming channels within the Apple TV (App) that would be loaded on one of the above models.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 10:06 AM in response to crazybrt

We don't know which Apple TV you own, Apple TV + works on:

• Apple TV 3
  • Apple TV HD
  • Apple TV 4K

If you are unsure which model you own, please click Identify your Apple TV model

If you own an Apple TV that should be able to get Apple TV+ the first thing to do is to update it's firmware to ensure it has latest version of TV OS for that model.

Once you have done all of that, then you can subscribe to Apple TV + and any other streaming channels within the Apple TV (App) that would be loaded on one of the above models.

how can I get the latest Apple shows via my Apple Tv box

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.