Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch face zoomed in constantly

My watch seems to be zoomed in a whole lot of time. I can only see parts of 3 numbers to put in password or just a couple of the app icons. Any suggestion how to remedy this?

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 9:50 AM

Hi oleladydevine, is it possible that "Zoom" (an accessibility feature) has been activated on your watch?

To disable Zoom on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off. Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

See if that works.

-- JDee

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 9:50 AM in response to oleladydevine

Hi oleladydevine, is it possible that "Zoom" (an accessibility feature) has been activated on your watch?

To disable Zoom on your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch (tab) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - turn off. Or on your watch, go to: Home screen (via a single press of the Digital Crown) > Settings (cog icon) > General > Accessibility > Zoom - tap and turn off / on.

See if that works.

-- JDee

Watch face zoomed in constantly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.