Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to purchase apple care for my new Apple 5 watch directly from Apple

I purchased my new apple watch 5 from Amazon but want to purchase Apple Care directly from Apple. Where do I go to do this?

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2020 11:01 AM

• Hi Meglett107, here's everything (well, pretty much everything) you need to know about AppleCare for Apple Watch, including, as you scroll down towards the bottom, how to purchase it (from Apple!). (Please note, though, that it can only be bought at the time of purchase (which obviously isn't the case here, or with 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase. Spoiler alert, if you are eligible (time-wise) to buy it, there are three ways to do so:
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic);
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required) (and in these pandemic times finding an open store can be difficult or downright impossible); or
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

Enjoy your watch. (I love my Series 4).

-- JDee

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2020 11:01 AM in response to Meglett107

• Hi Meglett107, here's everything (well, pretty much everything) you need to know about AppleCare for Apple Watch, including, as you scroll down towards the bottom, how to purchase it (from Apple!). (Please note, though, that it can only be bought at the time of purchase (which obviously isn't the case here, or with 60 days of your Apple Watch purchase. Spoiler alert, if you are eligible (time-wise) to buy it, there are three ways to do so:
    • Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic);
    • At an Apple Store (inspection of Apple Watch and proof of purchase are required) (and in these pandemic times finding an open store can be difficult or downright impossible); or
    • By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

Enjoy your watch. (I love my Series 4).

-- JDee

I want to purchase apple care for my new Apple 5 watch directly from Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.