Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why can I not transfer apple cash to me debit card that is attached to my apple pay?

I got some apple cash I am trying to transfer, but I want to instantly transfer, when I try to use my debit card it says I added it already, which is attached to my apple pay.

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 1:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 1:11 AM

Transfer in 1 to 3 business days

• Go to your card info: On iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap the more button . ...
  • Tap Transfer to Bank. ...
  • Enter an amount and tap Next.
  • Tap 1-3 Business Days. ...
  • Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
  • Wait for the money to transfer.

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa Debit Card...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2020 1:11 AM in response to sonfromdenver

Transfer in 1 to 3 business days

• Go to your card info: On iPhone: Open the Wallet app, tap your Apple Cash card, then tap the more button . ...
  • Tap Transfer to Bank. ...
  • Enter an amount and tap Next.
  • Tap 1-3 Business Days. ...
  • Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
  • Wait for the money to transfer.

Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or Visa Debit Card...

why can I not transfer apple cash to me debit card that is attached to my apple pay?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.