Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

reset pass code

how do I reset my passcode on my iPhone 11?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 7:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 3:13 AM

I have spent the past three days trying to reset my iPhone 11"s passcode. I have entered the correct passcode and it disabled my phone and asked for a code because a reset that I never did a shut down on my facial recognition. Today I pay $50 to have it fixed only not able to log in because it dose not recognize the new apple password set up less then an hour prior. I can't make phone calls pay my bills access my money on my new iPhone bad *** 11 phone. it could be hacked and I am broke and I get sent to a forum. I would call but my phone is disabled. Did I mention my aunt is on her death bed but no worries AT&T installed a landline that dose not work so I am in good hands there as well. I am tired and have spent way to much time energy and money on this. with that said fix it Id like the get in touch with someone who works for Apple They seem to not be reachable. They need to be helping all of us.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 3:13 AM in response to Eric Root

I have spent the past three days trying to reset my iPhone 11"s passcode. I have entered the correct passcode and it disabled my phone and asked for a code because a reset that I never did a shut down on my facial recognition. Today I pay $50 to have it fixed only not able to log in because it dose not recognize the new apple password set up less then an hour prior. I can't make phone calls pay my bills access my money on my new iPhone bad *** 11 phone. it could be hacked and I am broke and I get sent to a forum. I would call but my phone is disabled. Did I mention my aunt is on her death bed but no worries AT&T installed a landline that dose not work so I am in good hands there as well. I am tired and have spent way to much time energy and money on this. with that said fix it Id like the get in touch with someone who works for Apple They seem to not be reachable. They need to be helping all of us.

reset pass code

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.