Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much does it cost to get the back of my iPhone 11 fixed with Apple care

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 4:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2020 4:35 PM

If you have AppleCare+, you can use it to cover accidental damage. AppleCare+ plans include up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 24 months. You can use an incident to cover screen repair or other types of damage to your iPhone, such as liquid damage or back glass. Each incident has a service fee. If you don't have AppleCare+, you'll pay the out-of-warranty fee for that type of repair.

Model

Screen repair only

(AppleCare+ service fee)Other damage

(AppleCare+ service fee)All eligible iPhone models

$ 29

$ 99

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2020 4:35 PM in response to safrron

If you have AppleCare+, you can use it to cover accidental damage. AppleCare+ plans include up to two incidents of accidental damage coverage every 24 months. You can use an incident to cover screen repair or other types of damage to your iPhone, such as liquid damage or back glass. Each incident has a service fee. If you don't have AppleCare+, you'll pay the out-of-warranty fee for that type of repair.

Model

Screen repair only

(AppleCare+ service fee)Other damage

(AppleCare+ service fee)All eligible iPhone models

$ 29

$ 99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.