Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in AirDrop

I am not able to locate a pdf file transferred from Macbook Air to iPad Pro via AirDrop. Earlier when I used to transfer pdf, there was a prompt for desired location of keeping the file. I have also tried transferring from Mac to iPhone. There was a prompt of the location but it quickly vanished. Now I am not able to locate the file on my iphone. It only happens with PDF files.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 1:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 7:29 AM

Thanks for trying to help. Restarting iPad Pro and iPhone 6s solved the problem. However, I am not able to locate the files that were transferred earlier when the problem was still there.

2 replies

Problem in AirDrop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.