Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store app

I have just upgraded my phone to an 11, but on setting it up the apple store app Has not been loaded and is nowhere on my phone can somebody give me any idea on how to get it back?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 8:48 AM

The App Store is not one of the apps that can be deleted. The usual reason for it not being visible is due to a restriction on purchasing. See: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If that is not the cause, try using Search to see if that will locate it: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 8:48 AM in response to StarChild-Foundation

The App Store is not one of the apps that can be deleted. The usual reason for it not being visible is due to a restriction on purchasing. See: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If that is not the cause, try using Search to see if that will locate it: Use Search on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Jul 13, 2020 11:20 AM in response to StarChild-Foundation

StarChild-Foundation wrote:

I have no App Store app

That was addressed in my original reply. See again below:

App Store app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.