Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone watch health sync

I went backpacking and due to the heat (and not enough back up battery power) my Apple Watch was off for part of the time. I used the health app on my phone to back fill/add data. But, I am unable to get the health app to sync with my watch. How do I get the added data to show up on my watch?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 6:05 AM

It won't show up on the watch any data entered manually in the health app stays in the health app.Your watch records the workout then uploads it to the activity and health apps and it can only upload what the watch has recorded.

If your battery was flat for part of the time then it wasn't recording anything.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 6:05 AM in response to bmpk97

It won't show up on the watch any data entered manually in the health app stays in the health app.Your watch records the workout then uploads it to the activity and health apps and it can only upload what the watch has recorded.

If your battery was flat for part of the time then it wasn't recording anything.

Phone watch health sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.