Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Storage calculating

When i check my iPhone 11 Pro's storage in Settings -> general -> iPhone storage, calculating never ends, i tried rebooting my device and logging out and in from my Apple ID but the problem still exists.

(iOS 13.5.1)

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 10:40 AM

Hey there 21pisto,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone storage never seems to finish calculating. We’ll be happy to help with this.

If restarting didn’t help, try force closing the app, then restart your iPhone and see if this helps at all:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

Restart your iPhone

Then wait for at least a minute and see if the size completes calculating.

If this doesn’t help, create a backup and reinstall iOS using the steps under “If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up” from these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

We hope helps.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2020 10:40 AM in response to 21pisto

Hey there 21pisto,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand your iPhone storage never seems to finish calculating. We’ll be happy to help with this.

If restarting didn’t help, try force closing the app, then restart your iPhone and see if this helps at all:

How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch 

Restart your iPhone

Then wait for at least a minute and see if the size completes calculating.

If this doesn’t help, create a backup and reinstall iOS using the steps under “If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up” from these links:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

We hope helps.

Take care.

iPhone Storage calculating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.