Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to connect 2018 ipad to windows 10 pc for EasyCanvas?

i have a 12.9” ipad 2018 ipad and a mid level custom built gaming pc with no input for a c plug. i want to use clip studio paint, blender (and maybe paint tool sai)

i tried connecting my ipad to my pc via regular usb-c to usb-a cables (i have like 3 samsung ones) but none of those worked. my ipad charger is usb-c on both ends so i couldn’t use that as i need usb-a to connect to my pc.

i think the problem was the cables didn’t have enough power to register the connection. so i went on the apple website and they said to buy this belkin usbc to usba cable and i did that but went i connected my ipad to pc this time it said windows 10 can’t recognize the cable used

[cable suggested by apple ](https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00WJSPB5A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BUldFbMDHRPFS)

the pc uses ethernet and has no bluetooth adapter, and am wondering if i should just give up on using a cable and move to trying out bluetooth connection?

is it even possible to connect my 2018 ipad to my pc to use as a drawing tablet through easycanvas (or another app)?

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 8:01 PM

Hello,

iPad was not designed to work as a drawing tablet for Windows.

1 reply

how to connect 2018 ipad to windows 10 pc for EasyCanvas?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.