Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I am locked out of my ipad and I forgot the password and the email address associated with the ipad can you help

Hello, I am locked out of my ipad and I forgot the password and the email address associated with the ipad can you help

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 3:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 3:55 PM

Here are three links:

If you forgot your passcode --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID (it should be your email address, which you should know) --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID Password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support (this is completely different from your passcode and is what you would enter to buy an app from the App Store).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 3:55 PM in response to NikitaTwine

Here are three links:

If you forgot your passcode --> If you forgot the passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is disabled - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID (it should be your email address, which you should know) --> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID Password --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support (this is completely different from your passcode and is what you would enter to buy an app from the App Store).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.