Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you restore/undelete iCloud email folders?

I accidentally deleted an email folder in my iCloud email account that had important emails in it. I don’t see any options on my iCloud mail screen to be able to restore or undelete the folder that contained the emails. I need the email folder restored as well as the emails that it contained. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I’m on a PC, not a Mac.

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 5:02 PM

zinacef,

I don’t see any deleted “folders” in my trash. There are only deleted “emails” in my trash. How do you find deleted “folders”. What area of trash would those be found since I’m working on a Dell PC. I was in my icloud account when accidentally deleting the folder but now don’t see anywhere in the iCloud email system to recover deleted email folders? Confused why I can’t find deleted folders on the icloud email site?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 5:02 PM in response to zinacef

zinacef,

I don’t see any deleted “folders” in my trash. There are only deleted “emails” in my trash. How do you find deleted “folders”. What area of trash would those be found since I’m working on a Dell PC. I was in my icloud account when accidentally deleting the folder but now don’t see anywhere in the iCloud email system to recover deleted email folders? Confused why I can’t find deleted folders on the icloud email site?

How do you restore/undelete iCloud email folders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.