Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my cell phone to the latest IOS version?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2020 10:39 PM

Below are instructions how to install iOS updates over a WiFi Network.

1. Make sure that you are connected to a WiFi Network. Your battery should be charged more than 50%. Lower Power Mode should be OFF. VPN should be OFF. Have at least 10GB - 15GB space available on your iPhone.
  2. Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Software Update - Here if there is an update available for your iPhone XR then it will be listed. Click on Download and Install and the iPhone should do the rest.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2020 10:39 PM in response to Huskerlover

Below are instructions how to install iOS updates over a WiFi Network.

1. Make sure that you are connected to a WiFi Network. Your battery should be charged more than 50%. Lower Power Mode should be OFF. VPN should be OFF. Have at least 10GB - 15GB space available on your iPhone.
  2. Open Settings ➔ General ➔ Software Update - Here if there is an update available for your iPhone XR then it will be listed. Click on Download and Install and the iPhone should do the rest.

Axel F.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.