Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How is the New Move Goal award actually counting the achievements?

In Activities, is the New Move Goal working correctly for you? In my case, it says I have reached it 4 times, most recently May 18th...,but the fact is I have reached it every single time in July too :-)

Second comment, why is this award (and some others too) looking so colorless?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 6:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 6:55 AM

I figured this one out - it is working perfectly fine after all. The wording got me side tracked, that’s all. What this award is counting is the first times you are reaching a new move goal. So if you set a new move goal say 700, you’ll get this award only the first time you reach it, not every single time afterwards when you hit 700. Makes sense, it’s not a NEW move goal any longer, see ;-)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 6:55 AM in response to better_half

I figured this one out - it is working perfectly fine after all. The wording got me side tracked, that’s all. What this award is counting is the first times you are reaching a new move goal. So if you set a new move goal say 700, you’ll get this award only the first time you reach it, not every single time afterwards when you hit 700. Makes sense, it’s not a NEW move goal any longer, see ;-)

How is the New Move Goal award actually counting the achievements?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.