Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I see if family sharing is active on my account

How can I see if family sharing is active on my account. My house mate believe that I set up family sharing and he needs permission to do anything

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 10:25 AM

See the following from Family Sharing - Apple Support

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name]. Then tap Set Up Family Sharing > Get Started, then follow the onscreen steps.

If it says "Set Up Family Sharing" as described above, you don't have it set up.

If it is set up and you want to leave, see: Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

Your housemate can do the same to see if he/she is in family sharing (possibly with someone other than you).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2020 10:25 AM in response to hennie68

See the following from Family Sharing - Apple Support

On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap Settings > [your name]. Then tap Set Up Family Sharing > Get Started, then follow the onscreen steps.

If it says "Set Up Family Sharing" as described above, you don't have it set up.

If it is set up and you want to leave, see: Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support

Your housemate can do the same to see if he/she is in family sharing (possibly with someone other than you).

How can I see if family sharing is active on my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.