Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Being connected to my mums phone

How do I disconnect my iPad from my mums phone ?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 6:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 7:29 PM

Hello,

An Apple ID is meant for just 1 person’s devices meaning that you should not be sharing an Apple ID with their device. You should decide who should retain the existing Apple ID and who should get a new Apple ID. You would then restore that person’s iPad to factory settings and set it back up using their new Apple ID. You can then use Family Sharing to share your iTunes Store, App Store, and Book Store purchases.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2020 7:29 PM in response to emi277

Hello,

An Apple ID is meant for just 1 person’s devices meaning that you should not be sharing an Apple ID with their device. You should decide who should retain the existing Apple ID and who should get a new Apple ID. You would then restore that person’s iPad to factory settings and set it back up using their new Apple ID. You can then use Family Sharing to share your iTunes Store, App Store, and Book Store purchases.

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Being connected to my mums phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.