Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problems in downloading my songs, ever since I updated my apple music recently

Having the same problem, ever since I updated my apple music application, I have been unable to download music on the app, there are no errors messages and I don't lack space on my device, I'm just unable to download music on the app. Please I need assistance thank you

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 6:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 2:56 PM

Hi erhime,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you're having trouble with downloading Apple Music on your Android phone, and we'd like to help.

Have you restarted your phone since noticing this issue? If not, go ahead and do that, as a restart can resolve unexpected issues.

Try to download a song from the Apple Music catalog again.

If you're still not able to download a song, you said that you're not seeing any error messages, but can you describe what happens? What exactly do you see?

Are you able to play the song as streaming without downloading? If not, what happens when you try?

Have you tried using Wi-Fi and cellular data?

Thanks!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2020 2:56 PM in response to erhime

Hi erhime,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We see you're having trouble with downloading Apple Music on your Android phone, and we'd like to help.

Have you restarted your phone since noticing this issue? If not, go ahead and do that, as a restart can resolve unexpected issues.

Try to download a song from the Apple Music catalog again.

If you're still not able to download a song, you said that you're not seeing any error messages, but can you describe what happens? What exactly do you see?

Are you able to play the song as streaming without downloading? If not, what happens when you try?

Have you tried using Wi-Fi and cellular data?

Thanks!

Having problems in downloading my songs, ever since I updated my apple music recently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.