Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MMS pics not Sending to Androids

I am on a new carrier. Now I can’t send pictures to Android phones. Even not to my husband on the same carrier account with me but he has an Android. I called the carrier and no answers. I’ve reset everything and nothing works!

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 11:27 AM

Bsk-Stella wrote:

I am on a new carrier. Now I can’t send pictures to Android phones. Even not to my husband on the same carrier account with me but he has an Android. I called the carrier and no answers. I’ve reset everything and nothing works!

MMS is a carrier feature, you'll have to work it out with them.

You can also look at this link If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2020 11:27 AM in response to Bsk-Stella

Bsk-Stella wrote:

MMS is a carrier feature, you'll have to work it out with them.

You can also look at this link If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

MMS pics not Sending to Androids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.