Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cant i copy and paste on my iphone 11 on facebook

why my iphone 11 wont let me copy and paste statuses on facebook????

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 1:40 PM

Hi, sierrawilson.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about not being able to copy and paste in the Facebook app on your iPhone. It looks like you reached out about this about a month ago, and you were referred to Facebook for assistance. Were you able to get in touch with them?

Copy/paste on Facebook news feed - Apple Community

If you weren’t able to find a resolution from Facebook, you might try the basic troubleshooting with the articles posted below:

• Restart your device. If you're still not able to copy and paste, make sure that you're on the latest iOS version and the Facebook app is updated.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update apps or use automatic downloads - Apple Support

• Delete the Facebook app and reinstall it from the App Store

Remove apps from iPhone - Apple Support

Download apps and games from the App Store - Apple Support

All our best.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2020 1:40 PM in response to sierrawilson

Hi, sierrawilson.

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. We’re glad you decided to reach out about not being able to copy and paste in the Facebook app on your iPhone. It looks like you reached out about this about a month ago, and you were referred to Facebook for assistance. Were you able to get in touch with them?

Copy/paste on Facebook news feed - Apple Community

If you weren’t able to find a resolution from Facebook, you might try the basic troubleshooting with the articles posted below:

• Restart your device. If you're still not able to copy and paste, make sure that you're on the latest iOS version and the Facebook app is updated.

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Update apps or use automatic downloads - Apple Support

• Delete the Facebook app and reinstall it from the App Store

Remove apps from iPhone - Apple Support

Download apps and games from the App Store - Apple Support

All our best.

Why cant i copy and paste on my iphone 11 on facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.