Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

E-mails spam from iCloud Support

I've been receiving e-mails since 2019 about my iCloud account being hacked, suspended and deleted. These e-mails are sent almost every single day from Soporte iCloud, here are some three e-mails I've received.

I don't feel these e-mails are coming from Apple or iCloud official e-mail because of the format, but I don't know what to do with my account or how to stop receiving these e-mails because I think that maybe If I click on something, they can actually hack my account- but I just want to get rid of these.

Email address is: gtyezpezogfo8404d46gtyezpez@ucokbotak.com / fycosbpsbfcllubawp9fycosbps@ucokbotak.com

What do you guys recommend? Or where can I report this? I don't feel safe.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 7:18 PM

2 replies

Jul 15, 2020 7:43 PM in response to Brendasalazarcr

No good answer...

If you’ve left remote image loading enabled, the scammers probably already know you’re reading the mail.

Which could be why you’re getting more.

With macOS, write a rule that looks for a few keywords in the mail, and trashes it.

With iOS, make it as spam.

Or write a rule that rules in iCloud, or with your particular mail provider.

Spammers spoof source addresses and use compromised domains, so filtering by sender address is futile.

Phishing is commonplace.

So too is spam.

There’s no good solution to that.

I run with SpanSieve, which works fairly well for reducing the amount of arriving spam. That’s for macOS, though.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Identify and filter junk mail in iCloud - Apple Support

https://www.idownloadblog.com/2019/02/04/set-up-icloud-mail-rules-emails/

Remote image load disabled:

E-mails spam from iCloud Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.