Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 6S will not charge, i have tried all online suggestions and now I can only get it to 1%

Iphone 6 S will no longer charge and only gets to 1% and dies. Apple stores are not open and I have tried all suggestions by apple web site. Please advise

iPhone 6s, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 15, 2020 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 4:43 AM

jamphdbms ~

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge

...Also, if your iPhone 6s has its original battery then perhaps it needs replacing. See the Battery Health section in this first article:

iPhone Battery and Performance

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

You can find Apple Support Articles such as the above by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2020 4:43 AM in response to jamphdbms

jamphdbms ~

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't charge

...Also, if your iPhone 6s has its original battery then perhaps it needs replacing. See the Battery Health section in this first article:

iPhone Battery and Performance

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

You can find Apple Support Articles such as the above by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

i phone 6S will not charge, i have tried all online suggestions and now I can only get it to 1%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.