Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Removing expired or canceled subscriptions from list

Is there any way I can remove the expired subscriptions from the list. I don’t want to see them in my subscriptions list. It’s so weird if I can’t do it. Thanks

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 4:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 5:29 AM

Hi amu_21, My understanding is that you cannot remove (or even hide) expired subscriptions from the list; that they disappear of their own accord after a year from the date of purchase. (There have been several posts on here discussing this and they all seem to reach this conclusion. I agree with you; it seems odd, and odder still that it hasn't been addressed along the way. Apple has a support guide, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support; but this does not touch on the subject of deleting (or even hiding) cancelled subscriptions.

If you want, you can submit your request to Apple directly, using this link, though I suspect that people have been doing that for some time and the issue remains (although persistence over time definitely has its benefits): Product Feedback - Apple

Sorry I've not got more to offer on this, but it is what it is.

Best,

-- JDee

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2020 5:29 AM in response to amu_21

Hi amu_21, My understanding is that you cannot remove (or even hide) expired subscriptions from the list; that they disappear of their own accord after a year from the date of purchase. (There have been several posts on here discussing this and they all seem to reach this conclusion. I agree with you; it seems odd, and odder still that it hasn't been addressed along the way. Apple has a support guide, View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support; but this does not touch on the subject of deleting (or even hiding) cancelled subscriptions.

If you want, you can submit your request to Apple directly, using this link, though I suspect that people have been doing that for some time and the issue remains (although persistence over time definitely has its benefits): Product Feedback - Apple

Sorry I've not got more to offer on this, but it is what it is.

Best,

-- JDee

Removing expired or canceled subscriptions from list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.