Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Assyrian fonts

Hi!

I'm just wondering why we can not use our font in iphone

My language is Assyrian! We have many nice fonts but in iphone we can't use them!

Can i know why! I always use i phone and i ll do all time

i share a pic for our nice font!

Thank you for your Time

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 10:20 AM

You can certainly use your font in any app which has font menu, such as Pages or Word. Use an app like AnyFont to add it to the iPhone.

To ask Apple to expand the ability to use downloaded fonts elsewhere, go to

http://www.apple.com/feedback

8 replies

Jul 16, 2020 10:38 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

i Understod what you wrote and mean! But i ask if apple can make it east for assyrian community that we are about 3000,000 person in the world! Can you help us with this problem?

i already have apps and i can use my font but it took to much time and energy , that we should save it like a pic!! Can we use our font like another people in this world

Thank you for your time!

If u cant answer my question, i ll be happy if you can give a name in apple that i can talk to

Regards

Tommy

Jul 16, 2020 10:31 AM in response to Tomitto

Tomitto wrote:

Can i use in sms and chat and social media

Like I said, only in an app which has a font menu. You will have to find out if the particular apps you use allow you to change fonts.

I assume you know that the fonts you see on your phone don't matter for the person at the other end. They can only see fonts which are installed on their own devices.

Jul 16, 2020 11:09 AM in response to Tomitto

Tomitto wrote: i already have apps and i can use my font but it took to much time and energy , that we should save it like a pic!!

It sounds like you may have confused fonts with keyboards. Can't you just add a Syriac keyboard to your phone from the App Store.? Then you can write your stuff like everyone else, in most apps, without using pics. See

https://keyman.com/keyboards/syriac_aramaic

In my first post I already gave you the link to the feedback channel where you can ask Apple to add features .

Assyrian fonts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.