Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have turned off bluetooth with nonworking keyboard, and can't get them connected!

On my Mac desktop... my keyboard batteries were replaced but light wouldn't stay lit and connect... so checked my bluetooth which said connected... I got bright idea to turn off and then on... However, now I have no keyboard or blue tooth... so turned Mac off and when it came back, I have no way to enter the password.... Help! I appreciate knowing what to do..... I'm beyond stuck!

iMac 21.5″, OS X 10.10

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 11:25 AM

It was suggested turning off computer... wait.. then push in on button and hold... the screen showed it was reloading... when it came up Bluetooth was reloaded and working... moved my mouse to log in password and I was able to type it in while batteries were low had enough juice! Thank goodness!!!

4 replies

I have turned off bluetooth with nonworking keyboard, and can't get them connected!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.