Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

To many iCloud photo folders on my pc

Why do I have so many iCloud photo folders on my pc? And, how do i get rid of them? There are 36 of them.

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 7:41 PM

wischmeierw Said:

To many iCloud photo folders on my pc: Why do I have so many iCloud photo folders on my pc? And, how do i get rid of them? There are 36 of them.

———-

If the above does not work...

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the Developers of Windows. Windows is the Operating System. Ask them what this is all about and how to fix this on your Operating System (Windows).

Start Here: Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2020 7:41 PM in response to wischmeierw

wischmeierw Said:

To many iCloud photo folders on my pc: Why do I have so many iCloud photo folders on my pc? And, how do i get rid of them? There are 36 of them.

———-

If the above does not work...

Contact Microsoft Support:

They are the Developers of Windows. Windows is the Operating System. Ask them what this is all about and how to fix this on your Operating System (Windows).

Start Here: Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support

Jul 16, 2020 7:42 PM in response to wischmeierw

wischmeierw Said:

———-

On your PC:

Are they all embedded? IOW: folders-within-folders? If so, delete the head folder - see if this stops.

If that does not work, or is N/A, then:

1. Log Out of iCloud on your PC
  2. Restart your PC
  3. Log back in to iCloud

Everything should re-associate

Jul 16, 2020 10:02 PM in response to wischmeierw

wischmeierw Said:

To many iCloud photo folders on my pc: I have been on the chat with a Microsoft agent and we have tried everything and nothing has worked. UGH"

-------

A Registry Problem:

I'd say then that it's probably a problem with the Registry. But, don't fool around with the Registry, if you do not know what you are doing.

I strongly recommend that you take this PC into a Service Company (preferably a Retailer), and have this looked at.

To many iCloud photo folders on my pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.