Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do you use for bootcamp workout? Weights and lots of running sometimes

What do you use for bootcamp workout? I usually do cross training but it doesn’t measure the distance, which I would like to know when we have a lot of running in the class. I can guesstimate when it’s early in the am, but by evening it’s harder to guess the distance

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 2:12 PM

Hello Andreza131,

It sounds like you are asking what workout to use for a bootcamp type of workout. Typically when a workout is cardio and weights you could choose Cross Training or Other for workout. These will not track in distance just activity. If you are wanting to track distance for when you are running you can change to a running workout. Check out these links for more information on workouts.

Work out with your Apple Watch

Workout types on Apple Watch

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 2:12 PM in response to andreza131

Hello Andreza131,

It sounds like you are asking what workout to use for a bootcamp type of workout. Typically when a workout is cardio and weights you could choose Cross Training or Other for workout. These will not track in distance just activity. If you are wanting to track distance for when you are running you can change to a running workout. Check out these links for more information on workouts.

Work out with your Apple Watch

Workout types on Apple Watch

Cheers!

What do you use for bootcamp workout? Weights and lots of running sometimes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.