Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I set up a preferred outgoing mail server so I can share photos by email? My current email provider is Earthlink.net and awhile back I'ad an aggravating pop up that support had me eliminate appplle mail to stiop the pop up..

How do I set up a preferred outgoing mail server so I can share photos by email? My current email provider is Earthlink.net and awhile back I had an aggravating pop up that support had me eliminate apple mail server to stiop the pop up. Now I can't share photos by email.

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 7:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 10:51 PM

Can you send email with the built-in Mail application, or does it have the same problem? If Mail can send mail, Photos should be able to do so.

1 reply

How do I set up a preferred outgoing mail server so I can share photos by email? My current email provider is Earthlink.net and awhile back I'ad an aggravating pop up that support had me eliminate appplle mail to stiop the pop up..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.