Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i sign up for apple tv with this hassle?

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 4:13 PM

If you don’t already have an Apple ID, you can create one on the Apple ID webpage. You need only one Apple ID to use Apple TV app services. For more information, see the Apple ID FAQ webpage.

To use paid services, the account must be ready for that, by having a payment method. Subscriptions (even free trials) have slightly more stringent requirements for the payment method, as these would be automatically charged on the due date (after the trial). A credit card is most convenient, but you may use account balance (store credit) instead.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2020 4:13 PM in response to ordell57

If you don’t already have an Apple ID, you can create one on the Apple ID webpage. You need only one Apple ID to use Apple TV app services. For more information, see the Apple ID FAQ webpage.

To use paid services, the account must be ready for that, by having a payment method. Subscriptions (even free trials) have slightly more stringent requirements for the payment method, as these would be automatically charged on the due date (after the trial). A credit card is most convenient, but you may use account balance (store credit) instead.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

Jul 18, 2020 3:10 PM in response to Urquhart1244

I have been trying to create an account for apple tv+ on my TV set for the last two days unsuccessfully. I'm to the point where I going to gie up. I wanted to see some of the movies. Now it says I have to sign into itunes and when I did that it's asking for my year of birth with no place to answer it on the screen. What do I need to do to get apple tv+ on my tv set?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.