Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 pro, wifi shows connected under Settings, but is not connecting to network.

We just moved to a new home and we hooked up our new Netgear Orbi for internet. Everything else in our house is connected to the internet except my phone! I go into settings and link the network and it shows a checkmark that it's linked but the top of the phone still shows LTE, not the wifi symbol. And when I try to do something on wifi the app shows No Internet Connection. We've tried resetting the phone, resetting the network settings on the phone, and resetting the router. Nothing is working. Help.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 12:15 PM

1 reply

Jul 22, 2020 9:28 AM in response to DlphnLvr4701

Hi DlphnLvr4701, 

Thank you for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. 

From your post, it looks like you are unable to connect to a Wi-Fi network. We want to help. Please follow the steps in this article that talks about If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support.

Hope that helps. Reach back out with any questions.

Best Wishes! 

iPhone 11 pro, wifi shows connected under Settings, but is not connecting to network.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.