Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unwanted devices on my icloud account

so when i log into my i cloud device, it saye i am logged into i watch mac and i phone 8 and yoemetie browser i dont own any

of these devices and cant delete them

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 4:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 6:27 PM

If you are referring to the wording in the screenshot below "You are signed in and running iOS 8, macOS Yosemite, watchOS 1, or later on these devices." that means that only devices running those systems or later will show in the list below the wording; devices running systems earlier than the systems in that statement will not be displayed even if you have them and are signed in with them. Everybody will see the same wording "You are signed in and running iOS 8, macOS Yosemite, watchOS 1, or later on these devices." no matter what devices they own.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2020 6:27 PM in response to stevebugman

If you are referring to the wording in the screenshot below "You are signed in and running iOS 8, macOS Yosemite, watchOS 1, or later on these devices." that means that only devices running those systems or later will show in the list below the wording; devices running systems earlier than the systems in that statement will not be displayed even if you have them and are signed in with them. Everybody will see the same wording "You are signed in and running iOS 8, macOS Yosemite, watchOS 1, or later on these devices." no matter what devices they own.

unwanted devices on my icloud account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.