Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Accidentally enabled the offload unused apps

I was managing large attachments on my iPad, and accidentally enabled the offload unused apps, and then it tells me i can get it back in the App Store but i cannot find where, can anyone help, please. And thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 2:06 PM

If you go into the iOS App Store app, tap on the small circle in the upper right hand corner that shows your initials, or an image of yourself or other image ( that is your Apple account ID button ), this will bring up the account ID pop-up window.

Tap the Purchases panel

This will show ALL of the app purchases you have made and which ones are installed and NOT installed on your iPad.

Also, has a search bar, so you can search this list.

So, you can either manually search this list by scrolling until you find the app/s you wish to reinstall on this iPad OR you can use the search bar to search for the actual name of the app/s you wish to check for and re-download/re-install, if needed.

To /re-download/re-install the app, simply tap on the “cloud” symbol/icon to re download/re-instal the missing app/s back to your iOS device.

Good Luck to You!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2020 2:06 PM in response to Momwhoreadsalot

If you go into the iOS App Store app, tap on the small circle in the upper right hand corner that shows your initials, or an image of yourself or other image ( that is your Apple account ID button ), this will bring up the account ID pop-up window.

Tap the Purchases panel

This will show ALL of the app purchases you have made and which ones are installed and NOT installed on your iPad.

Also, has a search bar, so you can search this list.

So, you can either manually search this list by scrolling until you find the app/s you wish to reinstall on this iPad OR you can use the search bar to search for the actual name of the app/s you wish to check for and re-download/re-install, if needed.

To /re-download/re-install the app, simply tap on the “cloud” symbol/icon to re download/re-instal the missing app/s back to your iOS device.

Good Luck to You!

Accidentally enabled the offload unused apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.