Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green tint on iPhone 11 pro even after updating to IOS 13.6

I am still facing this green tint issue on my iPhone 11 pro, after updating it to iOS 13.6, is anyone still facing this issue? Please let me know a possible solution, if any. Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 2:06 PM

See especially the third paragraph under “OLED technology” here.

About the Super Retina display on your iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, and the Super Retina XDR display on your iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max - Apple Support

If that doesn’t satisfy you, visit an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center. Let them assess the iPhone and advise you how to proceed.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2020 2:06 PM in response to pra7eek

See especially the third paragraph under “OLED technology” here.

About the Super Retina display on your iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max, and the Super Retina XDR display on your iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max - Apple Support

If that doesn’t satisfy you, visit an Apple Store or Authorized Apple Service Center. Let them assess the iPhone and advise you how to proceed.

Green tint on iPhone 11 pro even after updating to IOS 13.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.