Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OSX Catalina: iTunes to Apple Music differences...

So, I recently updated my Macbook Pro... to have the latest operating system "Catalina". I still own an iPod Classic as a music file storage device, so I open up the new "Apple Music" app (which replaced iTunes), had an easy time navigating through it, and still being able to connect my iPod Classic for music managing and synching to the device... but I've run into a bit of a snag... I'm unable to delete or modify anything on my iPod from Apple Music. I used to be able to delete/modify songs and now I can't even right click or play anything off my iPod on the Apple Music app.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 11:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 10:19 AM

Finder > Device > Manage Storage.

If you sync with selected playlists then you can modify the playlists and syncing will take care of all additions, deletions, and updates automatically, and you're starting in a better spot if you ever need to restore the device.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

OSX Catalina: iTunes to Apple Music differences...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.