Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I set up family sharing for just ITUNES MUSIC?

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 12:30 PM

Hey there, L_Muzzone!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're looking to only share iTunes music purchases with Family Sharing.

When you set up purchase sharing, your songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members are immediately available to those in your group. However, you can choose what items to share in your settings.

To get started with Family Sharing:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Once your group has been set up, take a look at the following resource to manage your share settings:

Family purchases and payments - Apple Support

Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 12:30 PM in response to L_Muzzone

Hey there, L_Muzzone!

Thanks for reaching out in Apple Support Communities! If we understand correctly, you're looking to only share iTunes music purchases with Family Sharing.

When you set up purchase sharing, your songs, albums, movies, TV shows, books, and apps purchased by family members are immediately available to those in your group. However, you can choose what items to share in your settings.

To get started with Family Sharing:

Family Sharing - Apple Support

Once your group has been set up, take a look at the following resource to manage your share settings:

Family purchases and payments - Apple Support

Take care!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.