Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t join Zoom meeting from browser after updating Pages and Numbers

After updating Pages and Numbers, I have not been able to connect to Zoom meetings using Chrome (or any browser). After clicking on

“join from browser” link, I get the following error message from three different Zoom meetings I couldn’t participate today:

"The server encountered an internal error and was unable to process your request.

Error Code:3000"

I don’t have the Zoom App on my Mac but according to the Zoom error message #3000, it says to uninstall and reinstall the latest Zoom. I prefer not to download and install the program. Before updating Pages and Numbers, there were no issues with using Zoom from browser.

Has anyone encounter the same issue as me? How to resolve? I’ve already missed 3 meetings today because of this. Please help.

Thank you,

cv2020

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 2:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 8:07 AM

Just spoke with Apple Care client service and she said that Zoom has not caught up with the latest version of Catalina 10.15.6 if you are joining Zoom meetings from browsers. Basically, Zoom needs to do their updates. Currently, Zoom is not providing any support if you are using their free service. I could download the Zoom App and it will solve my issue but I hesitate as it still has serious security issues that goes beyond random people joining your meetings.

cv2020

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 8:07 AM in response to Cocovanilla2020

Just spoke with Apple Care client service and she said that Zoom has not caught up with the latest version of Catalina 10.15.6 if you are joining Zoom meetings from browsers. Basically, Zoom needs to do their updates. Currently, Zoom is not providing any support if you are using their free service. I could download the Zoom App and it will solve my issue but I hesitate as it still has serious security issues that goes beyond random people joining your meetings.

cv2020

Can’t join Zoom meeting from browser after updating Pages and Numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.