Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i update Safari for my Mac?

I need t update Safari on my Mac.

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 4:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 5:43 AM

In order for you to update Safari on your Mac, you must apply the Mac App Store Safari update if you are running High Sierra (10.13.6), or from Software Update in Mojave (10.14.6) or Catalina 10.15.6.

If you are running macOS 10.12.6 or older, there will be no Safari update until after you upgrade your Mac to one of the above operating system versions. From menu : About This Mac panel, what is your current version of the operating system, and the entire Mac model description line including the parenthesis content?

Use your existing Safari browser to check your hardware compatibility with the following operating systems:

How to upgrade to macOS High Sierra

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave

How to upgrade to macOS Catalina

Note: Catalina will not run any 32-bit applications, so that nixes any application that shows up as 32-bit on your existing operating system when running Go64 to detect these.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 5:43 AM in response to Tykeem62

In order for you to update Safari on your Mac, you must apply the Mac App Store Safari update if you are running High Sierra (10.13.6), or from Software Update in Mojave (10.14.6) or Catalina 10.15.6.

If you are running macOS 10.12.6 or older, there will be no Safari update until after you upgrade your Mac to one of the above operating system versions. From menu : About This Mac panel, what is your current version of the operating system, and the entire Mac model description line including the parenthesis content?

Use your existing Safari browser to check your hardware compatibility with the following operating systems:

How to upgrade to macOS High Sierra

How to upgrade to macOS Mojave

How to upgrade to macOS Catalina

Note: Catalina will not run any 32-bit applications, so that nixes any application that shows up as 32-bit on your existing operating system when running Go64 to detect these.

How do i update Safari for my Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.