Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch pairing

I have really screwed up. So I got a new iPhone and changed my Apple ID. When I decided to pair my watch with my phone I reset my Apple Watch because it made sense at the time. I do not remember my old Apple ID password so I can not get past the activation lock part of pairing your phone and watch. I need help.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 9:05 PM

If you are the original owner of the watch and still have the original receipt, Apple MAY be able to reset the watch to factory settings. I would take the watch and documentation to the nearest Apple Store or contact Apple Support if that is not possible. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 9:05 PM in response to Katelyn_330

If you are the original owner of the watch and still have the original receipt, Apple MAY be able to reset the watch to factory settings. I would take the watch and documentation to the nearest Apple Store or contact Apple Support if that is not possible. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Apple Watch pairing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.