Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

YouTube tv not accepting payment method

YouTube TV will not allow me to access my account. Keeps telling me to update my payment information. No issue with my credit card - iPad has latest software update. Stuck - anyone else experienced this?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:45 PM

Hi NatGrcrOrig,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are unable to access your YouTube TV account on your iPad. We are able to share some guidance that can help.

We were able to find some information to share with you regarding YouTube TV on your iOS device. Check out the 'iPhone & iPad' section here: Get started with YouTube TV - Computer - YouTube TV Help. It also links out to this page, which shares some troubleshooting steps that could help with your issue: Troubleshoot account sign in issues - YouTube TV Help.

If you need additional help, contact YouTube TV Support: YouTube TV Help.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 5:45 PM in response to NatGrcrOrig

Hi NatGrcrOrig,

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities! We understand you are unable to access your YouTube TV account on your iPad. We are able to share some guidance that can help.

We were able to find some information to share with you regarding YouTube TV on your iOS device. Check out the 'iPhone & iPad' section here: Get started with YouTube TV - Computer - YouTube TV Help. It also links out to this page, which shares some troubleshooting steps that could help with your issue: Troubleshoot account sign in issues - YouTube TV Help.

If you need additional help, contact YouTube TV Support: YouTube TV Help.

Best regards.

YouTube tv not accepting payment method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.