Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Care Coverage

What should I do for buying AppleCare? It's been four days since I have bought it, but I haven't bought the AppleCare. I hope you'd help me as soon as possible.

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 7:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 8:00 PM

akil224 Said:

"Apple Care Coverage: What should I do for buying AppleCare? It's been four days since I have bought it, but I haven't bought the AppleCare. I hope you'd help me as soon as possible."

-------

Go Here: Buy an AppleCare Plan - Apple Support

By your wording, you seem to have plenty of time to purchase one. Being eligible to do so, and how long you have to purchase one, depends on your location, as an Apple User. Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 8:00 PM in response to akil224

akil224 Said:

"Apple Care Coverage: What should I do for buying AppleCare? It's been four days since I have bought it, but I haven't bought the AppleCare. I hope you'd help me as soon as possible."

-------

Go Here: Buy an AppleCare Plan - Apple Support

By your wording, you seem to have plenty of time to purchase one. Being eligible to do so, and how long you have to purchase one, depends on your location, as an Apple User. Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.

Jul 20, 2020 8:11 PM in response to akil224

akil224 Said:

-------

Getting one is your call.

But, if it were me, I most certainly would. I base that on prior experiences with it. My 2017 Mac went dead 11 times. And, with that being the case, I was given a free upgraded 2018 Mac, for no more than the price of an AppleCare coverage to go with it. As for an iPhone 11, having read so much on these forums about audio issues being reported, that would be another reason as to why I would get one. But, I read nothing on issues of high concerns, when it comes to iPads. So, I wouldn't get one for an iPad. But, that's just me. :)

Apple Care Coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.