Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone problems

I start to see the app codes on my phone and storage keeps adding up but I don’t add anything for the storage to keep being in full capacity. Any progress I make on any apps are not saved and apps keep disappearing every time I reset it turn it or turn it all off.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 1:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 1:32 AM

Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses. Tap an app's name for more information about its storage. Cached data and temporary data might not be counted as usage.Oct 7, 2019

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

You may also like to Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 1:32 AM in response to jimena1

Go to Settings > General > [Device] Storage. You might see a list of recommendations for optimizing your device's storage, followed by a list of installed apps and the amount of storage each one uses. Tap an app's name for more information about its storage. Cached data and temporary data might not be counted as usage.Oct 7, 2019

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

You may also like to Manage your photo and video storage - Apple Support

Phone problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.