You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sticker _Messager

I bought a sticker pack on the appstore. When I went to IMessage, I chose and sent those stickers, but the system always told me to try again. I have no other way but with text messages I can still send normally. What should I do with the purchased sticker packages now?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 3:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 7:19 AM

Hey Min712,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're not able to use a sticker pack you purchased. We're happy to provide some information to help.

It looks like you're sending those stickers over SMS, are you able to send them using iMessage without issue? If you haven't already done so, try testing that out.

If this behavior is only happening with one sticker pack, try removing that from your app drawer, and then adding it back. You can see how to do that here: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks again, and have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2020 7:19 AM in response to Min712

Hey Min712,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! We understand you're not able to use a sticker pack you purchased. We're happy to provide some information to help.

It looks like you're sending those stickers over SMS, are you able to send them using iMessage without issue? If you haven't already done so, try testing that out.

If this behavior is only happening with one sticker pack, try removing that from your app drawer, and then adding it back. You can see how to do that here: Use iMessage apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Sticker _Messager

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.