📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unexpected charge

I am charged $39.61 for Apple.com/Bill, but I don't know where that comes from. I even checked "purchase history" and "subscription", but see nothing.

Please check it for me. Thank you!

iPhone X, iOS 11

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 8:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 9:02 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. No one here can check for you but in addition to what you have already done, the following instructions have some other things to check. They also include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2020 9:02 AM in response to Khangg

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. No one here can check for you but in addition to what you have already done, the following instructions have some other things to check. They also include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Unexpected charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.