Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone disabled connect to iTunes

My iPhone screen has been broken I just recently fixed it. Now that it’s fixed it says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. When I connect to iTunes it send a verification code to my phone but my phone is disabled so I can’t verify.... any advice ?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 10:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 11:14 AM

G_martin2019 wrote:

My iPhone screen has been broken I just recently fixed it. Now that it’s fixed it says iPhone disabled connect to iTunes. When I connect to iTunes it send a verification code to my phone but my phone is disabled so I can’t verify.... any advice ?

Recovery mode If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 11:14 AM in response to G_martin2019

G_martin2019 wrote:

Recovery mode If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

iPhone disabled connect to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.