Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing problem with Apple care

Hi AppleCare team! 

I bought new iPhone for my wife under my appleID and signed up for Apple care. I got email which said a billing problem and no coverages.

I checked both from the app on new device and using iPhone serial number online. Everywhere was said the device is covered. What the billing problem is? Is that it is now different appleID?

Thanks

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 10:54 AM

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 10:54 AM in response to kirill125

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement

FYI: These are user-only forums. This is not Apple Support. if you need to contact Apple Support, then contact product and tech support:  Contacting Apple for support and service including international calling numbers.

These forums only provide help with Apple products. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Billing problem with Apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.