Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i get support on my me.com email account?

why does the email for me.com vanish?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 4:33 PM

Your @me.com email, since 2012, is nothing more than an alias to your iCloud email inbox. It should be in there.

The entire MobileMe Service was disbanded in 2012 and at that time, those with @me.com and/or @mac.com email addresses who had migrated to iCloud got to keep those old email addresses as aliases to their iCloud email account. Those addresses emails are in iCloud email inbox. See -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

But if you ever delete the AppleID for that iCloud account, you forever lose your @me.com and @mac.com email addresses.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 4:33 PM in response to applesupport1974

Your @me.com email, since 2012, is nothing more than an alias to your iCloud email inbox. It should be in there.

The entire MobileMe Service was disbanded in 2012 and at that time, those with @me.com and/or @mac.com email addresses who had migrated to iCloud got to keep those old email addresses as aliases to their iCloud email account. Those addresses emails are in iCloud email inbox. See -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support

But if you ever delete the AppleID for that iCloud account, you forever lose your @me.com and @mac.com email addresses.

how can i get support on my me.com email account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.