Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to delete bootcamp partition

Hello,

I am having difficulty deleting the bootcamp partition on my 2011 MBP. Will not delete through Boot Camp Assistant or in Disk Utility. Any help would be much appreciated.

below is my diskutil output on my terminal command

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 11:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 5:29 PM

Thank you for your response, I have solved the problem by learning your comment on another post. It’s helpful.

• Yes, I had two internal disk. I was always stuck on Windows installation due to 2 internal hard drive connected to the laptop. I disconnected 1 hard drive for a while for Windows installation, and put it back after finish installation.

• I created those disks on disk utility

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2020 5:29 PM in response to Loner T

Thank you for your response, I have solved the problem by learning your comment on another post. It’s helpful.

• Yes, I had two internal disk. I was always stuck on Windows installation due to 2 internal hard drive connected to the laptop. I disconnected 1 hard drive for a while for Windows installation, and put it back after finish installation.

• I created those disks on disk utility

Unable to delete bootcamp partition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.