Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

voice memos

I've got an important issue, I made a voice recording which lasted 45 minutes and this morning when i opened the voice memo app to listen to it, it CLEARLY says that the audio file is 45:09 minutes long however the audio bits after 2:58 are missing. In short it only plays up until the 3 minute mark and the rest is just gone and its a very important audio file for me so id appreciate some help as soon as possible

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 4:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 5:10 AM

If it's backed up to the cloud I would delete the voice memo app and reinstall it. I had a load of memos that wouldn't play because they were stuck 'downloading' and when I did this and reopened the app there was nothing there. Mad panicked I recorded a short snippet and when I went to play that, all my recordings magically appeared again.

Obviously if they weren't in the cloud to begin with this would NOT have worked...

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 17, 2020 5:10 AM in response to gregory-leon

If it's backed up to the cloud I would delete the voice memo app and reinstall it. I had a load of memos that wouldn't play because they were stuck 'downloading' and when I did this and reopened the app there was nothing there. Mad panicked I recorded a short snippet and when I went to play that, all my recordings magically appeared again.

Obviously if they weren't in the cloud to begin with this would NOT have worked...

voice memos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.