Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot send photos from iPhone 8 to Android Phones through text.

I have had problems sending photos through text messaging to Android Phones using my iPhone 8. I didn't have that problem with older model iPhones. I have called Verizon Wireless on three different occasions and after trouble shooting for an hour and rebooting something on their end the pictures went through. However, the day after that, the photos would not go through again. This is so frustrating.

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 12:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 1:09 PM

Cicie wrote:

I have had problems sending photos through text messaging to Android Phones using my iPhone 8. I didn't have that problem with older model iPhones. I have called Verizon Wireless on three different occasions and after trouble shooting for an hour and rebooting something on their end the pictures went through. However, the day after that, the photos would not go through again. This is so frustrating.

And you will need to call Verizon back MMS messaging it their service not Apples.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 1:09 PM in response to Cicie

Cicie wrote:

And you will need to call Verizon back MMS messaging it their service not Apples.

Cannot send photos from iPhone 8 to Android Phones through text.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.